[fedora-india] Clarification regarding Mobile Broadband Connection

ElectroMech electromech at electromech.info
Wed Apr 13 08:59:58 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 6:19 AM, Arun Prakash <arunprakash.pts at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am using Reliance mobile Broadband Connection . In Fedora13 , i used
> some drivers to connect it , but Fedora 14 auto detects it. What program
> it uses for connection, like wvdial ( I hope it is not using it).

We are also using with Fedora 14 without any problem.

Ours is CDMA upto 3.1 MBPS speed.

Thanks

> There is problem in it , when i disconnect the connection and reconnect
> it , the connection fails. I need to unplug and plug it again . Is there
> any solution for it.
>
> Regards,
> Arun Prakash
> arunprakash at fedoraproject.org

Nilesh Vaghela
ElectroMech
Redhat Channel Partner and Training Partner
404, Maulik arcade, Above Karnavati Pagarakha Bazar,
Nr. Mansi cross Road,
Satellite Rd, Ahmedabad
25, The Emperor, Fatehgunj, Baroda.
www.electromech.info