[fedora-india] Help on installation

Lakshmipathi.G lakshmipathi.g at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 07:55:24 UTC 2011

Hi -
When I got windoze 7 (on nov-2009) - I removed one of its partition (I
think  it was D:  ) and installed F12 on that free space. Duel-boot  working
well till now :D

On Tata Photon, I have seen  user manual for Linux comes with photon device
itself. Check it out. If its not  there - check out steps on the old-post.
http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/red-hat-fedora-linux/158235-how-connect-reliance-huawei-ec1260-device-redhat-2.html

HTH

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 1:11 PM, Siddharth Srivastav <
niitsiddharth at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a HP pavilion dv6 64-bit laptop and factory installed os is
> windows 7 home premium. A recovery partition is provided. I want to
> install Fedora - 14 DVD version on this laptop as the only operating
> system. Will it support the LCD display and all the UNIX specific
> commands execute on it??
>
> Also I have a Tata Photon+ USB modem. How can I configure Fedora - 14
> to work with the USB modem like if I can use Wine or any software for
> that??
>
> Please help me regarding this....
>
> -Siddharth Shrivastava

----