[fedora-india] Resurrecting FedoraForKids

Arun SAG sagarun at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 17:45:59 UTC 2011

Hi ,

We planned to create a spin named Fedora for kids[0] long back, Some how we
lost track of the process, i am planning to resurrect the spin.

According to spin process[1]  we have to create a spin wiki page with the
template[2] and a kick-start file before proposing the spin in the  Spin SIG
mailing list. I have created the initial spin template page [3]

We are looking for folks who are willing to lead the effort as  owners and
packagers, If you are interested please join and help us out! (just add your
name to the wiki page)

We need to decide/create following things in order

1. A nice name for the spin (Fedora for kids is not that bad :-) )
2. Choice of desktop enviroment
3. Kickstart file
4. Complete spin page

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraForKids