[fedora-india] Resurrecting FedoraForKids

Arun SAG sagarun at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 15:07:33 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 3:20 PM, Arnav Kalra <arnavkalra007 at gmail.com>wrote:

> >Me too
> >I can help in creating educative screencasts.

Thanks all for the support,  Here is my motivation towards this spin,

My organization's CSR wing donates  computers to schools, i wanted to deploy
and teach GNU/Linux using donated computers. So i approached the department
heads with the idea of having Linux  and  managed to get the approval. I was
asked to do this in a short time frame, so i chose a Distro[1] other than
Fedora.
As some one who loves Fedora, i always wanted  to have Fedora there. As this
spin's main focus is towards education and schools, I have following spin
names in mind

1. Fedora Schools spin
2. Fedora Education spin

I am looking forward to your suggestions.

[1] https://arunsag.wordpress.com/2010/10/29/schoolos-outreach/
--
Arun S.A.G
http://zer0c00l.in/