[fedora-india] [Ambassadors] [X-post] Attention: Ambassadors from India

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 02:51:05 UTC 2011

Hi,

--- 2011/12/8 Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com>:
| I'd also like to remind you that in spite of repeated requests for help
| on the freemedia front to the India list, we still have very few active
| contributors there.
\--

Just because people don't use the freemedia front to distribute
CDs/DVDs doesn't mean they are not doing their job. There are other
channels that do exist.

It is always good to have multiple source channels through which media
can be distributed, rather than rely on a single source.

Moreover, FreeMedia is a "volunteer initiative". You cannot force
people into it.

Regards,

SK

--