[fedora-india] [Ambassadors] [X-post] Attention: Ambassadors from India

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 04:15:59 UTC 2011

Hello there,

On Thu, 2011-12-08 at 08:21 +0530, Shakthi Kannan wrote:
> Just because people don't use the freemedia front to distribute
> CDs/DVDs doesn't mean they are not doing their job. There are other
> channels that do exist.

Can you outline the other channels please, and maybe point out some
ambassadors you know who service these? It'll be nice to applaud them.

Since it's been brought up, can *all* our ambassadors(India) please
reply with one paragraph on how they are carrying out their duties then?
I'd love the data. If the entire body is functioning and we still can't
handle media requests, I have a stronger case to present to the
freemedia leaders when I request them to shut down the project *only for
India*.

> Moreover, FreeMedia is a "volunteer initiative". You cannot force
> people into it.

I don't recall ever forcing anyone to join it. If anything, I've sent
out *pleas* for help to the fedora-India community to help out. If I
could force people, I would have, and this thread wouldn't be needed.

--
Thanks,
Regards,

http://dodoincfedora.wordpress.com/