[fedora-india] [Ambassadors] [X-post] Attention: Ambassadors from India

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 05:42:42 UTC 2011

Hi,

--- 2011/12/8 Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com>:
| Can you outline the other channels please,
\--

To name a few: IRC, mailing lists, workshops/events, contacts, phone,
word of mouth et. al. There are different channels. Not all of them
necessarily work with all people. It also varies from region to
region.

---
| I don't recall ever forcing anyone to join it.
\--

So, why worry about it and start this thread? If you wish to work on
FreeMedia, and you wish to improve it, please do. We appreciate your
efforts. If people are not interested in working on it, it is their
decision. Respect it, and move on.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan