[fedora-india] FUDCon:Pune 2011 retrospective

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 11:04:35 UTC 2011

Hi

We had a meeting soon after FUDCon Pune 2011 to do a retrospective on
what went right and what could be improved.  I haven't put that up
online yet and intend to but meanwhile, I am leaving it as a blank state
for anyone to fill in their thoughts.  I would request you to add your
name under any points you have for transparency but anonymous feedback
is fine too and the page is editable by everyone.

The goal is not merely for reminiscence but provide a opportunity for
everyone, especially future FUDCon organizers to learn from our
experiences.  So feel free to add any feedback you might have.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Pune_2011_retrospective