[fedora-india] A classroom session on VIM

Harish Pillay 9v1hp h.pillay at ieee.org
Sun Dec 11 04:09:29 UTC 2011

I am glad to see efforts to do classroom sessions.

Given the 24 time zones we have on the planet, perhaps I can suggest that
sessions like these be repeated once to handle timezones.  My suggestion
would be for the principal presenter to present his/her stuff during
that person's
waking hours and schedule another to handle those whose waking hours are
oppositie.

I think it is wonderful that people step up and run classrooms, and as
recipients of these sharing, we should be appreciative of the effort and
let the presenter do it in their time zones.

Harish