[fedora-india] Upcoming FOSS Events

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 13:12:06 UTC 2011

On 02/07/2011 10:12 PM, Hiemanshu Sharma wrote:
> This shouldn't be too hard to do, I'll take up this part, and test the different DEs (esp GNOME 3) and the other normal tests to be done. Would it be possible to get nightly builds downloaded a day before from someone in pune? (It will be a huge download since all spins will have to be downloaded to be tested)

All the spins are not going to be useful to test at the same time.  We
need to concentrate on a few.   GNOME Shell is a obvious change to
test.   I will download a few different spins.   If anyone is
volunteering to work on a specific spin testing or leading a session,
then do note down the specific details in the wiki.