[fedora-india] Suggestion For A New Group: fedora-wbut

PRABIN DATTA linux.n.pkd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 18:04:05 UTC 2011

Sir,

WBUT: WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (http://www.wbut.net/).
Till Date there are 209 colleges (figure may be outdated). For more
info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Bengal_University_of_Technology

I think we need to create a mailing list or fedora-wbut group for
wbut-students on fedora (if possible). Since for each and every fedora
release there is at-least one fedora event by WBUT students. But,
these events lacks co-ordinators, also searching for them before event
is almost not possible due to exams, campussing, college etc. I guess
a group or mailing list will be best to bind them all at a common
place.

Please, kindly give me your suggestion regarding this.

Thank You!!

--
by Prabin Kumar Datta
prabindatta at fedoraproject.org