[fedora-india] Suggestion For A New Group: fedora-wbut

Sun Feb 13 01:38:51 UTC 2011

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 11:34 PM, PRABIN DATTA <linux.n.pkd at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think we need to create a mailing list or fedora-wbut group for
> wbut-students on fedora (if possible). Since for each and every fedora
> release there is at-least one fedora event by WBUT students. But,
> these events lacks co-ordinators, also searching for them before event
> is almost not possible due to exams, campussing, college etc. I guess
> a group or mailing list will be best to bind them all at a common
> place.

Didn't WBUT have a LUG related mailing list already ? Irrespective of
the answer I do not see a need to solicit suggestions for
yet-another-mailing-list. If you see a reason for it to exist, then
form it and get things done. However, limiting it by prefixing
"fedora" before it may not be such a good idea.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>