[fedora-india] Suggestion For A New Group: fedora-wbut & wbut.LXUG

PRABIN DATTA linux.n.pkd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 22:20:02 UTC 2011

Hi!
I am thankful to you all for your suggestions on this. After thinking
about your suggestions, I found that it will be better to start with a
facebook or orkut or google group.
Later on if it will be successful then we can create a web page or as
I have already mentioned.
So now, I have created a facebook group- WBUT.LXUG.

---xx--
Dear friends,
I have created a new Group and need your help to make this one the
most successful Linux Users Group in whole World,

Group Name:-   WBUT.LXUG (WBUT Linux Users Group)
Group Link:-      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_181997788508986
Group Email Address:- wbut.lxug at groups.facebook.com

* If you are interested in Linux? Yes
* If you want to know about Linux? Yes
* If you are afraid of using Linux, since you feel that it's hard to use? Yes
* If you are screwed-up while searching for any Linux related problems? Yes

If your answer is Yes for any of the above questions, I request you to
join WBUT.LXUG Group in facebook.

I request all students from wbut colleges to take hand in hand with me
to involve more and more students on this group.
Your help is very important to us!!!

If you are non-wbut student or not a student and thinking to ignore
this mail? WAIT!
This group's name is WBUT Linux Users Group but ANYONE can join this group.
If you are thinking, what you will do in this group, since you are not
a student?
You can help us to solve many Linux related problems/queries which
will be asked by our friends.

Thank You!! and Happy V-Day!!

--
by Prabin Kumar Datta