[fedora-india] Fwd: Need help..

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 10:41:12 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-02-16 at 15:45 +0530, Manilal K M wrote:
> > This mail had landed up on the list-owner address. Hopefully folks can
> > help Shariff.
> >
> > /sankarshan

Hi,

I requested Shariff to join the list and ask questions. I met him
recently to give him Fedora media, but since I don't do a lot of spin
building myself, I couldn't quite help him out.

I don't think the Education SIG is active any more. It's been quite a
while since I saw it mentioned any where. Even the spins page[1] doesn't
mention it. Since we were working on Fedora for Kids[2] recently, I
thought maybe folks involved in the final spin building could tell him
how to go about it.

There's also quite a bit of info on the wiki regarding spins[3] which
should be the starting point IMO.

> --
> Manilal K M : മണിലാല്‍ കെ എം.
> http://libregeek.blogspot.com