[fedora-india] OSMEET 2011, 04Feb2011 KLN College of Engineering, Madurai.

Mon Jan 3 10:40:40 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 4:05 PM, Aditya Patawari <adimania at gmail.com> wrote:
> NIT Calicut is also having FOSSMeet [1] from 4-6 February. According
> to [2] Fedora was one of their past sponsor. Do we have any similar
> plans this time?
>
> [1]: http://fossmeet.in/2011/
> [2]: http://fossmeet.in/2011/sponsors

Ideally each event should be coordinated by someone who would be the
point of contact between the event organizers and, Fedora folks. And,
if there are folks local to the event, they are well placed to be that
person. Since The Fedora Project doesn't have a calendar which can
track events, getting this system to work might be a problem.

If anyone is interested in attending these events, the best way would
be to utilize the CfP and, also raise a ticket requesting sponsorship
(if that is required)

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>