[fedora-india] conf.kde.in 2011

Stephanie Das Gupta stephaniedasgupta at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 18:04:39 UTC 2011

  On 01/05/2011 11:31 PM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 11:26 PM, Stephanie Das Gupta
> <stephaniedasgupta at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>> Do we have any KDE contributors or packagers who maintain KDE based
>>> packages? This conference will be a great exposure for them.
>>>

>> Yes, there are plenty of us. I help out in KDE-edu, and am getting more
>> India specific content into Parley and KGeography. :-)
> That is great! Are you or anyone you know planning on submitting
> proposals for the conference?

I have submitted a proposal for a talk on How to Contribute more India
specific content to KDE-edu. I also know there are a few others who are
planning to put KDE talks, of what nature I am not sure.

I do know that there will be quite a few KDE contributors from outside
of India that are attending. =] It will be a good turnout.