[fedora-india] [X-post] Remote_Mini_Wiki_Editing_FAD2_2011

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 09:12:30 UTC 2011

Hello,

We recently held a FAD[1] to clean up wiki pages related to
Category:Distribution. Since none of the participants knew languages
such as Italian etc., there still are a few pages that need attention.
Would Ambassadors interested in taking part in a follow up FAD[2]. The
follow up will take care of some other stuff related to the Fedora
Distribution process too. It would be two hours max, and depending upon
who wants to be there, we can have a time that suits most people. Please
do have a look at your schedules.

PS: I've ccd the free-media-ml and the India-ml.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Remote_Mini_Wiki_Editing_FAD_2011

[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Remote_Mini_Wiki_Editing_FAD2_2011

Thanks,
Regards,