[fedora-india] FUDCon, Fedora conference in November 4th to 6th at COEP, Pune - India

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 16:52:55 UTC 2011

On 07/08/2011 08:17 PM, piyush saini wrote:
> I want to work as an organizer in this event . Can anybody tell me how
> can i work ?

Thank you for your interest.  There are a number of things one could do
and I have tried to divide the responsibilities that I could think of
and have put them up at

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:India_2011#Organizers

Are you in Pune?  If anything in that list is something you are
interested or you can think of other ways to help out,  let me know.  In
any case,  add your name to the organizers list