[fedora-india] [FUDCon India] Design - Posters and Banners

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 17:04:03 UTC 2011

On 07/08/2011 06:05 PM, Suchakra wrote:
> Yeah it might be too early to roll out a final poster but I have made
> a concept already. Please comment on [1]. The posterized building is
> of COEP and rest all is evident. Help me improve it. A banner, sig and
> web button are coming soon too.
>
> [1] http://suchakra.fedorapeople.org/poster_fudcon_india_concept.png

Thanks Suchakra.  Glad to see we aren't wasting anytime.   A few things

*  The conference runs from 4 to 6th.  Not 7th.

*  As others have noted,  we should remember that FUDCon is a
international event and it is always a good idea to add India in there
in addition to Pune

*  Going by posters in previous FUDCon's,  the banner should have
something that reflects the culture or landscape of India.

*  There are specific guidelines regardless logo usage, fonts etc and
you will get more targeted feedback if you post to the design list