[fedora-india] FUDCon India Planning IRC Meetings

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 10:27:46 UTC 2011

Hi

Just a quick heads up.  We (FUDCon planning team led by the Fedora
Project Leader and me as the event owner) have planned to run weekly IRC
meetings every Friday UTC 13:00 (ie) 6:30 PM in #fudcon-planning IRC
channel in irc.freenode.net until November for helping everyone be
informed and monitor progress towards FUDCon India and I welcome
everyone interested to join me.   For general discussions,  join the
fudcon-planning mailing list