[fedora-india] Registration through FUDcon website and FUDcon name tags/ Badges

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 10:32:31 UTC 2011

On 07/30/2011 01:28 AM, Shambo Bose wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am following different lists related to FUDcon: Pune 2011 and
> through one of the post I learnt that there will be a attendee
> registration form on the website. It just occurred to me that we can
> save the form data in a CSV file and then can use the same to make
> badges using Ian Weller's make-badges python script.

Currently,  there is no other registration beyond the one in the wiki
and no plans to handle registration in another way yet.  So not sure it
can be automated via make badges.   We are however evaluating a option
for talks/hackfest registration to explore the idea of online voting on
those talks which will help with scheduling them.