[fedora-india] [Fwd: Re: [Fedora Freemedia] #6429: Krishna Moorthy A from INDIA wants a i386 DVD.]

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 05:22:23 UTC 2011

Hello,

-------- Forwarded Message --------
> From: krishna A <krishna.988 at gmail.com>
> To: nobody at fedorahosted.org
> Cc: Fedora Freemedia <freemedia.trac at fedorahosted.org>,
> ankursinha at fedoraproject.org, freemedia-trac at lists.fedoraproject.org
> Subject: Re: [Fedora Freemedia] #6429: Krishna Moorthy A from INDIA
> wants a i386 DVD.
> Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 10:14:55 +0530
>
> Hi Ankur,
>
> Thank you.. Anyways I ordered ubuntu 10.10 from ubuntu.com..I
> installed and felt ubuntu is much user friendly than fedora..Thanks
> for ur effort..
>
> Krishna,
>
> On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 12:32 PM, Fedora Freemedia
> <freemedia.trac at fedorahosted.org> wrote:
>         #6429: Krishna Moorthy A from INDIA wants a i386 DVD.
>         ------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
>
>          Reporter:  krishna.988 at gmail.com  |      Owner:  ankursinha
>         Resolution:                         |   Keywords:  APAC,
>         Fedora 14, February 2011
>             Email:  krishna.988 at gmail.com  |    Country:  INDIA
>
>         ------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
>         Changes (by ankursinha):
>
>          * owner:  => ankursinha
>          * status:  new => assigned
>
>         Comment:
>
>          Hi!
>
>          Thank you for your interest in Fedora. I'm accepting your
>         ticket and will
>          mail you the media soon. Please let me know when you receive
>         the media.
>
>          Thanks,
>          Ankur
>
>         --

I've asked him to outline what he felt was easier in Ubuntu, so we could
see what Fedora is doing. I've forwarded the mail because it's a
consequence of us not being able to make Fedora available to people on
time. Had I managed to accept the ticket last month, we'd probably have
one more Fedora user.

Regards,
Ankur