[fedora-india] Fedora 15 Alpha (Gnome3) common problems

Suchakra suchakra at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 09:07:24 UTC 2011

I have listed down some common problems I have faced. If someone else
has been testing it, please tell me whether i shoulf file a report or
not.

* Importing keys in seahorse crashes it.
* Notification daemon crashes when system starts.
* Installing pygobject2 makes sure that your system freezes with a
black screen during gdm login.
* GIMP crashes after any file is saved with any extension. However the
file gets saved on disk.
* Cheeze recognizes the video device but doesnt shows a blank screen.

My Machine specs :
Acer Aspire 5573ZN - 1,5G RAM, 120G HDD, T2080 dual-core, Intel GMA 950

I´ll update the list as I find more issues. Please confirm if some
issues exist with your system too.

Suchakra