[fedora-india] FUDCon APAC bids are about to start

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Sat May 21 15:51:02 UTC 2011

Hi,

I would suggest using Nimhans Convention Center, Bangalore. Hiemanshu
has already listed himself as a contact for the same. Chances are that
I'll be in Bangalore in a month and can help him out. Nimhans has
hosted FOSS.in for years successfully and would be a great choice.

--
Aditya Patawari
http://blog.adityapatawari.com/