[fedora-india] FUDCon APAC bids are about to start

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Sat May 21 16:26:48 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have talked to Hiemanshu and he'll be talking to Nimhans people as
well as some colleges in Bangalore and will update the wiki as soon as
possible.
Please let me know if I can help out with anything.

Aditya Patawari
http://blog.adityapatawari.com/
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adimania
India