[fedora-india] FUDCon APAC bids are about to start

Suchakra suchakra at gmail.com
Tue May 24 06:41:03 UTC 2011

I have had a discussion with Prof Abhijit on this a few months back and
discussed the same with Rahul too. There is no problem on our side. Even the
wi-fi issue (which was there before) is supposedly going to be solved too.
If CoEP is finalized as the venue then I'll start pacing things up
accordingly.

Suchakra
http://suchakra.wordpress.com

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 12:30 AM, shreyankg at gmail.com