[fedora-india] Can we have LaTeX before Beamer please

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 16:38:24 UTC 2011

Hey all!

I'm happy to see both the Beamer and LaTeX talks selected for the
FUDCon. I've just looked at the schedule and noticed that the Beamer
talk is on 4th and the LaTeX talk on 5th. Is it possible to swap them?
It would be advantageous to people to first learn LaTeX and then get
into Beamer.

(Beamer is ONE CLASS in the entire LaTeX system and therefore a small
subset. It is only logical that one first learn basic LaTeX and then
jump into Beamer.)

I'd therefore like to have:
LaTeX on 4th, and
Beamer on 5th

instead of the other way around.

If this isn't the correct place to bring this up, could I please know
who is to be contacted?
--
Thanks,
Regards,