[fedora-india] FUDCon Pune 2011 - Schedule, Submissions and Voting

tuxdna tuxdna at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 21:17:17 UTC 2011

There was a major re-scheduling of talks for FUDCon Pune 2011.

We have taken into consideration many parameters like:
* on which day some of the speakers will be available.
* which talks received higher votes
* which talks are more suitable for larger audience
* which talks are more suitable for a smaller group of interested people

Latest Schedule is available at: http://fudcon.in/program/fudcon_schedule

Day 3 i.e.- 6th of November will be all day hackfest. The schedule for
3rd day will be added soon!

How many votes has a submission received?

List of talks with the votes received is available at
http://fudcon.in/session_votes

How do I submit my vote?

See a previous post has instructions to do the same.
http://fudcon.in/content/more-submissions-and-voting

We are looking forward to a huge speaker - audience engagement at
FUDCon Pune 2011!

Reference: http://fudcon.in/content/updates-fudcon-pune-schedule-submissions-and-voting-0

/tuxdna