[fedora-india] Many questions on the preparation

अभिजित Abhijit abhijit13 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 05:19:22 UTC 2011

Hello,

This is for me to get an update on the status of various things, so that I
can ask the college volunteers to plan accordingly. Some of you might
already have discussed these, but please help me on this.

*  At what time will the catering person and his team visit the College ?
His contact details please. I need to introduce him to the Auditorium
staff.

* I have come to know that the consignment of goodies will come today at 3
pm. Just confirming the same from our side. Bring all that to my office
please (Third floor, Electronics extension - new - building, Opposite
INstrumentation Dept, Boat Club side, CoEP)

* We are supposed to set up the Wi-Fi and test it on Thursday. Guess
Shreyank is the incharge.  Inform me when you are coming.  We have 8 wi-fi
access points from our side. Hope the rest have been arranged. We will need
the details of those access points (network name, passwords) for inclusion
in the hand out to be given to the participants.

* We should be doing the setup of Electrical connections (long-length
extension boards and stripes) on Thursday evening (when the classes get
over). Who is to be contacted for that? Hope the planning for all the
extension boards ans stripes has been done.

* Is Murthy coming on one of the 3 days ?

* Yogesh Chavan told me that he is bringing the posters today at 3 pm. When
do we get the banners? Please give me the contact of the banner-printer for
coordination of putting up the big banner.

* For the time table team: Are we not going to use all the class rooms? If
not, then can we give back some of the class rooms ?

* Are we ready with the a) badges  b) Food coupons  for the volunteers ?

* Reminders for Murthy:  Whiteboard markers, dusters.  Battery cells for
the mikes - 9V Duracell, Pencil Cells.

* Few updates: We are getting the lounge on all 3 days (the half day
non-availability issue is solved). The Balconies near the Audiotorium have
been cleaned up of the bamboo rubble.

abhijit
coep.