[fedora-india] Fwd: FUDCON: Handouts to the participants

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 05:52:25 UTC 2011

On 11/02/2011 10:11 AM, अभिजित Abhijit wrote:

> We at CoEP, will manage to get ready these documents. I just wanted
> additional points for inclusion from you people.

Got it

> I'll take the schedule from the website tomorrow.

Before that, we are going to be making some minor schedule changes to
accommodate some last minute requests.  Can you post the names of the
classrooms and capacity here?  I am sure you send the info earlier but I
can't locate.

Also if you could point to a online map, we can include it in the
website or we can scan it post it.

Food info, Prasad (cc'ed) can post online.  He is responsible for catering.