[fedora-india] Freemedia ticket https://fedorahosted.org/freemedia/ticket/7307

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 11:26:24 UTC 2011

I have the iso for live CD. Sadly I own a 12.5" Lenovo x220 which does not
come with a cd/dvd optical drive.

In case anyone can provide him with a physical media, please take this up
else I'll comment on ticket by EOD telling him that I can provide an iso
image in a thumb drive or something, if he wants.

Anyway, I don't understand how a guy living in J. P. Nagar, Bangalore has
limited (or no) access to internet. IMHO, we should reject the request if
community agrees.

--
Aditya Patawari
http://blog.adityapatawari.com/