[fedora-india] [Design-team] Design for Ask Fedora

soumya chakraborty soumya at dgplug.org
Sun Nov 27 07:49:32 UTC 2011

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 2:16 AM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/16/2011 03:59 AM, Ryan Lerch wrote:
>

> > Just grabbed the ticket!
> >
> > Happy to work on getting the CSS freshened up. The ticket mentioned that
> > there might be a test server to play with styles and such, how do i go
> > about getting access to that?
> >
> > In the meantime, i will have a crack at setting up a local instance of
> > askbot and having a play.
>
> Any update on this?  The staging instance is open for you or anyone else
> interested to login and test changes
>
> http://ask.stg.fedoraproject.org/

I tried logging in to the staging instance here are the initial issues -

1) The links of Login in and "people, badges" overlap with each other.
2) I tried logging in with open id and it failed logging in with this error
"Server denied check_authentication".

I will try the other options also and bring on more inputs.

Soumya