[fedora-india] FUDCon Pune Website is now up - fudcon.in

tuxdna tuxdna at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 19:00:04 UTC 2011

Hi all!

We are thrilled to announce that FUDCon Pune website [1] is up and running now.

Below are some FAQs:

How do I register for FUDCon Pune 2011?
* Visit the website [1] and login via OpenID or register for a new account.
  Once you have logged in to the site, goto EVENTS SIGNUP -> FUDCON PUNE.
  Then click Sign Up.

Can I use my existing FAS account as OpenID login?
* Yes, to login via FAS OpenID login, you follow the instructions on
Fedora OpenID page.

I would like to present or talk at FUDCon Pune. How do I do that?
* Thats simple indeed. After you have logged in to the website [1], you can
  create a session [3], stating the details about your talk or session.

Behind the scenes, there has been a lot of work involved to bring this website
to good shape. However there might still be more things that we can do.
So do let us know on how we can improve it. Your suggestions are valuable.

Best regards,
/tuxdna

[1] http://fudcon.in/
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OpenID