[fedora-india] Fwd: CoEP on banners and Posters

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 13:03:55 UTC 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: CoEP on banners and Posters
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 14:57:28 +0530
From: अभिजित Abhijit <abhijit13 at gmail.com>

Dear all concerned,

We would like to have mentioned that the event is being organized "in
Association with Dept. of Computer Engineering and Information Technology,
CoEP" on the posters and banners. This is the requirement from the side of
the department with which I work.  (If required Department can be shortened
to Dept., Computer to Comp.  , Engineering to Engg. and "Information
Technology" to I.T.).  We would also like to have the same mentioned on the
fudcon.in website also.

Please let me know if there are any concerns.

Prof. Abhijit A.M.
Dept of Comp. Engg and IT
CoEP.