[fedora-india] FUDCon Pune 2011 - Session submission status

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 01:34:37 UTC 2011

On 10/25/2011 06:13 AM, tuxdna wrote:
> Tremendous response from the community!
>
> We got a tremendous response from the community for FUDCon Pune.
>
> So fare there have been a total of 51 submissions of which we have:
> * 39 Talks
> * 9 Hackfests
> * 3 Workshops

A quick note for scheduling: I have been informed by Prof Abhijit from
COEP that we have only three classrooms instead of four as originally
planned and the audi on 4th will not be available from 11:30 to 1:30
because COEP needs it for something else.  Don't schedule any events
during that time. To be safe,  lets make sure nothing is scheduled
between 11 and 2.