[fedora-india] Online Upgrading to fedora-15 failed.

Mahua Chakrabarty chakrabarty.mou at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 16:03:10 UTC 2011

I was upgrading from Fedora-14 to 15 online with root comand preupgrade.
Everything was going well but at the last stage the installation process had
stalled while installing gnome-games-3.0.1.1-1.fc15.i686 and I had to abort
installation process.
Subsequently when I boot installation process starts but ends with an error
message while installing gnome-games-3.0.1.1-1.fc15.i686 with an error
message

*Error Installing Package
*
"A fatal error occured when installing gnome games package. This could
indicate errors when reading the installation media. Installation cannot
continue.

Exit Installer"

Now what to do? I am unable to login to broadband connection also.

Can anybody help me?

--
Mahua Chakrabarty
165/A Avay Vidyalankar Road,