[fedora-india] FUDCon India - Have you booked your flight tickets?

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 17:06:46 UTC 2011

Hi

If you have,  attach the e-tickets to your sponsorship requests so that
we know your travel plan and can book the hotel room,  Would also help
with the reimbursement.   If you haven't booked it yet, do so asap.
Flights get much more costlier closer to the date and we are not going
to reimburse more than the amount agreed in the ticket.   If you have
any questions, drop me a mail.  If you don't have my mobile number,  ask
and I will let you know.