[fedora-india] Moving all requests to the APAC trac

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 21:14:51 UTC 2012

Hello,

Of late, APAC has been trying to improve the situation with swag,
funding, reimbursements and the sort. Since Harish is the only Comm Arch
person responsible for all of APAC, we think it's better to open all
tickets at the APAC trac where they can be discussed at the bi-weekly
APAC meetings, and are all at one spot for Harish to review. Keeping
this in mind, I've opened a ticket with FAmSCo requesting the the India
trac be made read only, and all future tickets for *all of APAC* be
opened in the APAC trac. The ticket is here[1]. It'll be discussed in
this APAC meeting this Saturday (again) to make a final decision. I
request you to please post your comments on the ticket, or at the APAC
meeting (which is preferred).

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/268
--
Thanks,