[fedora-india] APAC Web FAD proposal -> Package maintainer's wishlist clean up

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 03:22:21 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-10-29 at 16:26 +1100, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I propose a simple web-FAD to clean up the package maintainer's
> wishlist[1]. It shouldn't really take up more than an hour if we have
> few people working on this.

Hi folks,

I'm happy to report that we've completed the work we had taken up. More
info here[1]. The wishlist, with it's new look is still here[2]

I'm grateful to everyone who took time out and participated. :)

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ankursinha/FAD:Web_Cleanup_wishlist

[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_maintainers_wishlist
--