[fedora-india] Linux Chaupal in College fest Algorhythm'12 at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi on 3rd and 4th March 2012

Sheel Sindhu Manohar tuxophilia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 19:15:03 UTC 2012

Hi,

We Need Fedora Discs and Goodies for our upcoming event in College fest
Algorhythm'12 <http://www.algorhythm12.in> at Jamia Millia Islamia, New
Delhi  on 3rd and 4th March 2012 .
Please help us in making this event successful.

Linux Chaupal

Its not an event its "Adda" where you you know can come and interact with
Linux Enthusiasts, Gurus, Geeks, etc....
In a short complete place for newbies to get started into the new world of
open source. Like an old tradition of "*chaupal*" in villages where people
come and sit and have discussions, share their experiences, newbies raises
problems and problems solved by others, etc. Similar kind of stuff here
also. Its a place where anyone can come and join us as volunteer for
helping those who are new to this fields. Also want to turn up more
students towards Linux to spread the word *FOSS*.

1. FOSS Charca : discussion regarding open source
2. Open Talk Sessions : Talks of short durations which going to be schedule
randomly according to free time slots.
3. FREE Goodies, CDs, etc.

" Live Free think Freely "

- By JMILUG Team

Organizing group: Jamia Millia Islamia Linux User Group (JMILUG)

*Event Links:*

http://www.facebook.com/events/366675500027773/

http://rsvp.ayojak.com/event/linux-chaupal

http://www.facebook.com/events/366675500027773/

--
*Sheel Sindhu Manohar ( शील सिंधु मनोहर )

Manager JMILUG
*www.jmilug.org *

Founder Linux Adda
*www.linuxadda.org*