[fedora-india] fedora16 bug??

pavithran pavithran.s at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 00:04:37 UTC 2012

On 25 June 2012 12:41, beyond.hack <beyond.hack at gmail.com> wrote:
> But One thing that I am still not able to figure out is that
> when I have selected a particular harddisk to boot from BIOS, then during
> the boot process, (assuming 1st hard disk is selected) the other one is only
> seen as a device, it is not mounted up, right??? So, how can it find the
> name from the other device??
> I mean if sda is selected then how can it do mounts from sdb???

Thats because of your grub config if I am not mistaken . That config
was probably created during your fedora installation .

What were your installation scenarios with 80 and 250 gb ?

I mean which one was installed first and how was the partitioning done
during 2nd installation .

Regards,
Pavithran
Pavithran