[fedora-india] Fedora Delhi Meetup

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 12:30:00 UTC 2012

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Sheel Sindhu Manohar
<tuxophilia at gmail.com>wrote:

> Exactly according to the agenda and the date only we can decide the place
> and resources.  Most probably it will be our college jamia millia islamia,
> new delhi

what are the other options JNU , Sarai , Cannaught place .... there is a
ILUGD meeting coming up next week in JNU would it be a good idea to club it
together ? again Nitesh its upto you how do you want the meeting to be
organized , place has never been an issue its timing and agenda .

-Satya
fossevents.i <http://fossevents.in/>n