[fedora-india] Fedora Delhi Meetup

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 07:37:59 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 9:14 AM, Nitesh Narayan <
niteshnarayanlal at indiatimes.com> wrote:

> Hey,
> I am that's why I had posted and talked to you people , the other thing is
> I had already made the wiki and posted the link but we must discuss the
> date and venue for the event and for that some one should post the options
> where and when we can organize the event .
> IRC meeting will come in picture if they who are willing to organize the
> event wants to discuss  something .

i am not sure i would be available in July , so i can facilitate the event
in the two locations ie: CP and Sarai. others locations there are
individuals on this list from JMI and JNU who can speak for themselves and
how they can help with this meeting happening.

> And the important thing is that we mus finalize it asap .

yes finalize and let the list know .

-Satya
fossevents.in