[fedora-india] fedora16 bug??

beyond.hack beyond.hack at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 17:33:02 UTC 2012

Hello experts,

(This is my first post here, so kindly ignore any mistakes if any here)..

I have been using Fedora 16 for quite a time and yes, I am facing a big
problem..may be because of a a bug in Fedora 16..
I hope you people will make it clear..
the condition is::
I have two harddisks both are having Fedora 16 installed occupying the full
space on both of them, say hdd-A and hdd-B.

The problem comes when i boot my system with both the harddisks plugged in.
First I select which hdd to boot from bios then the selected one starts to
boot up, GRUB appears and loads the selected kernel but after the booting
process is done.
what I am getting is a mixed File System.!!!! i.e. I get the /home
directory of other hard disk!!!!
and this is the case when I boot any of the harddisk A or B,
I always face the cross mount problem??

Rather, if I boot with single hdd,(other one plugged off) it boots as
normal!!!

Is anyone facing this problem??

Any help or discussion is appreciated..

Regards!!!!