[fedora-india] APAC Web FAD proposal -> Package maintainer's wishlist clean up

Sourav Basu sourav.tumu at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 15:24:13 UTC 2012

Hello Ankur,

I am interested in doing this but I want to let you know I do not belong to the packagers group. Also I have little idea of wiki editing [never did one so following your wiki link now :)]. Hope reading the wiki will let me know enough to get started. Also it would be good if we do it on a Sunday or at night on any weekday (maybe start at 21:00 IST) since I've college to attend during the day.

Regards,

Sourav