[fedora-india] APAC Web FAD proposal -> Package maintainer's wishlist clean up

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 23:53:22 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-10-29 at 21:27 +0530, Akshay Vyas wrote:
> Do we have any criterian on that like which packages should be removed
> or kept in the wish list

Hi Akshay,

Please read the description on the wishlist wiki page[1]. It should tell
you what you need to know. In short

1. Packages that you'd like in Fedora but cannot package yourself go
into the wishlist.
2. Clean up implies going through the list and marking packages that
have already been packaged. (We haven't decided what the best way to
mark these is yet)
3. Mark packages that have already been identified with legal issues, so
package maintainers don't try to package them again.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Please only print if necessary.