[fedora-india] Bls: [Fedora-join] APAC Web FAD proposal -> Package maintainer's wishlist clean up

Sourav Basu sourav.tumu at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 08:30:27 UTC 2012

Hello Ari,

Well Ankur is in charge of the work. So if you have got any queries about the work you can ask him.

[1]:http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_maintainers_wishlist

Use [1] to know more about what we have to do

Regarding your english I feel as long as others can understand what you are saying there should not be a problem. And I would love to teach anyone anything I know but I lack the time. A good suggestion to improve would be to follow english news articles and maybe watch some english movies. :)

Warm Regards,
Sourav