[fedora-india] Fedora meet at nullcon Delhi 2012

P J P pj.pandit at yahoo.co.in
Fri Sep 7 18:12:13 UTC 2012

    Hello there,

Nullcon - the Information Secutiry conference which brings eminent hackers, researchers and information security professionals together under one roof, is happening in Gurgaon, near New Delhi, at the end of this month between Sep 26 - 29, 2012.

   ->  http://www.nullcon.net/website/conference/it_conference.html

Mr Joerg Simon, or Kital of Fedora Secuirty Lab, is going to talk about FSL and Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual(OSSTMM) at the conference.

  -> https://spins.fedoraproject.org/security/
  -> http://www.nullcon.net/website/conference/speakers/profiles/joergSimonNullcon.html

I plan to join Kital there for the conference and to discus about FSL. If you happen to be in the vicinty of Gurgaon/New Delhi or are planning to visit New Delhi end of this month, please drop by the conference and we could have a small Fedora meeting at nullcon Delhi. :)

Though the conference is paid, the exibition and the job fair is *free* for everybody to attend.

...see you there! :)

---
Regards
   -Prasad