[fedora-india] FSL in India

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 16:19:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

--- On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 9:37 PM, Prof. Partha <drpartha at gmail.com> wrote:
| I am surprised to see the remarks of a certain Mr. Shakti Kannan on my
| efforts to learn about FSL installations in India. I am not complaining
| about not receiving any helpful clues,
\--

You did come to a conclusion without waiting for a reply.

"Either there are no such installations in these cities, or the people
concerned are not willing to share their experiences. This is rather
unfortunate."

---
| but I certainly do not appreciate
| sarcastic and provocative comments of the kind Mr. Shakti Kannan makes.
\--

I don't see anything provocative and sarcastic in my reply.

In short, I has asked you to not wait for an existing implementation,
because it may or may not meet your needs. Instead, you needed to
proceed and take lead when you can, customizing and tailoring the
solution to your needs.

---
| I have decided to
| quit this mailing list forever.