[fedora-india] how to reset root password in Fedora 10

Sanjeev Kumar Mittal skm.works at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 02:59:17 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I have Fedora 2.6.23.1-42.fc8 GNU GRUB version 0.97
At boot time when I press arrow keys I get the screen wherein it prompts
'p' to enter a password to unlock the next set of features. Unfortunately I
lost that password as well as the root password.
How do I bypass this, is there any way.
Please let me know, many thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards, sanjeev

--

~ Best Regards, sanjeev